When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 12

Wait, it's weird to knock on a door that's opened!? What if the person is preoccupied and doesn't notice you? Have I been doing it wrong this whole time!!??

“ Everyone wanted me physically“
Lmaoo He’s quite confident I guess

@kvrokz Naaah it’s totally right to do it. It’d be rude to enter without knocking.. The duke is Weird. Probably one of those characters who don’t like useless things and don’t know how to interact with people ( most of MLs don’t have common sens lol)

Ooooooooooh fight fight fight!!
Idk if they are potential MLs or just 2nd Ml or if this is gonna be some harem-esque type of story but I'm fine either way lolol

Even though the characters are addressing the mismatch between past and present Libertia, they seem...somehow very accepting that she's nothing like the rumours or their first impressions (Volton). Why did she have a reputation as a villainess again? As in, did she actually do any bad deeds???

Cain reminds me so much of Zura Katsura especially in his pirate attire 😂😂 And while both male leads are hot, I'm looking forward to the doctor's adventure for a cure, he's super adorable and hardworking BEST CHARACTER

hmmm so I have a feeling all of the LIs are gonna end up falling for the MC because of how “pure” she is now. after all, the reason why they all originally fell in love with the heroine was because of her pure and sweet personality.

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze the reason the Duke is upset is cause he knocked I can't

I love how it's established that they're just going to stay as friends. I hope it stays that way cuz I need me some wholesome friendship and I'm kinda tired of people falling left and right for the MC 😤

the princess becoming super friendly like that, basically makes her ariel 2.0

i'm not bothered by it or anything but would like to see a cold and calculating princess XD but she is meeting her favourite characters so it would be hard to pretend to not like them

@krzywasabi XD just read your comment and we had the same thoughts lol

Wow. The story progression is really slow and MC is starting to get on my nerves. At this point, she's gonna be like Ariel but with a bit more awareness of her surroundings. I hope she's not as oblivious as Ariel too if Eugene ever falls for MC.

Then again it's my fault that I was expecting her to act more like Unnie who I thought would have been cooler as the protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread