When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Cale Henituse, but replaced with an e-girl simp that's less clever but way more lucky.

the trope here is all the potential romanced characters for the original female lead is now hers

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking from V-Neck's perspective and I can't help but shed a tear. He really thinks she is going to die and that really is super sad to me

Also, Baby Unnie is so cute.

Oh after coughing up blood like that she has Sor Volton hook line and sinker. I think he's going to be freaking out with the doctor soon. That hair flip was amazing. I also cannot help but feel that she isn't as free and clear of this illness as she thinks.

The art here is exceptionally great 😍. Conveying the feels and emotions to the readers is no easy task. But I got a whole bunch of them in this one. Bravo, artist-nim! 🙌

Where's the emperor, btw? He said he didn't want her to leave with only memories of being abandoned, but he hasn't approached her since?

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Is she going to steal Ariel's lines and add him to the harem?

I kinda freaked out with that much blood, i thought the blood was just like on the first few chapter, but in this one.... ㅠㅠ

Fed-Kun's army
she's now assuming the role of a tragic princess
hopefully she can be friend with Ariel tho

Dex-chan lover
Man, even though I know she won't die, it's still heartwrenching seeing her in that state.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god thats a lot of blood... ; - ;

Also thank you volton for wearing a better shirt xd

Fed-Kun's army
baby Libertia unnie with her poker face is so cute 😂❤ no wonder our MC just loves her so much lol

i don't know if Eugene will become one of her love interests (because i'm still waiting for mysterious Daniel), but i'm really enjoying the current platonic relationship between Eugene and Libertia. i think they're really precious as bestfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread