When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 20

Bwahaha I knew it that seeing both if them together will make her faint again 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
This really looks like Eugene wanting to be bffs with the princess, and trying subtly to get her to notice that Cain is totally falling for her, but Cain doesn't want to interfere with what he thinks is romance beteween the princess and Eugene.

I hope these relations stay uncomplicated with regards to jealousy.

geez I really hope that the crown prince will have a terrible ending, he and that blue haired girl whose name I don't remember

The Duke is soooooo cute <3 He's my favorite so far 😍
I do have a weak spot for blushing men ~~ 😍

Ugh Im totally sold for Eugene already but CAIN is just undeniably hot, it cant be ignored. Any chance this can be a reverse harem? 😆 Such a waste of specimen if only one can be the official ml. These two are alresdy oozing with hotness and we know theres more to come.. why cant she have em all for herself?! Come on, this is fantasy book anyway, make some of our fantasy happy atleast 😆😆😆 I like em all, Id hate for the others to end up with extras or people who arent even mentioned throughout the story and just pop out of nowhere in the end to show that even the other leads have their own happy ending 😑 Im not even into BL but Id rather these leads end up together than be paired to extras 😆

Dex-chan lover
Gat dang, how does Eugene fit through doors with those shoulders? They're a mile wide!

Users who are viewing this thread