When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
So many handsome characters, damn!! I'm just getting more and more nervous for when the FL arrives!

Group Leader
This dude a freak lol.

Btw curious if CP is going to be one of the reverse harem since he’s brought up a lot? And they’re not blood related afaik.

At first I thought there will be three members in the reverse harem cause of the cover, but with Herrace in the mix more dudes are fair game.

Been bothering me for awhile, but WHY is the so-called "Heroine's" dresses style and color are SO bad compare to our Litia's? Hers just screamed "cheap"

The staff corner snippet has me in stitches xD thank you for the update! I always look forward to this story progressing!

eugene in a bandana i screeeeech

ahem herrace is...honestly still have no opinion on him aside from shiny boobies 🥴

like who the heck would actually say "smell of her tears in her hand" (or sumn along those lines) like pls

the staff corner gave me laughs though lmao thank you for another chapter 🥰💖

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The staff comments at the end are my favorite hahahahhahaha
Herrace certainly is a treasure.

Lol such chaos over Herrace in the staff comments i love it. Thank you for the update!

God I love the scanlators discord banter and yeah it was BS when he suddenly became hotter after taking off his coat.

Still won't change my mind about how gross his attraction to crying faces is. My baby faced dude please keep your kink to yourself thanks.

Can't wait to meet the Heroine...gotta know if she's like the original story before she became 'unni'... 😝😝😝

Herrace chaos over the scanlators🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gosh since the staff always talked about herrace's boobs now i can't stop stare at it 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread