When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 29

Poco a poco se le va juntando el ganado jajajaa me encanta! Mil gracias por el cap

Dex-chan lover
@ivies jajaja me mato lo de ganado. Me hiciste acordar a la otra serie que les dice peces, porque la prota los va pezcando uno por uno jaja

;( It's always you A GOBLIN'S DREAM! You're always tricking me with your constant updates of my favorite "villainess" tag series. I always get my hopes up, but then I see its in italian and even tho' I'm portuguese it's still unreadable for me. I'm so sad! Why do you mix everything MangaDex! T-T
Arrivederci.

(Now I know it's spanish and that is possible to change the language filter. No need to answer this cringy comment.)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Este güero es extraño.

@SmartHeart
It's spanish tho, not italian lol. You can filter out updates so you can only see the languages you can read. That way, you aren't notified about updates of chapters that are in other languages.

hay un poco de capitulo en la marca de agua

.. Podrian bajarle la opacidad?

Sigo shippeandola súper fuerte con Eugene, está riquísimo, bellísimo, su personalidad es hermosa, es divertido, ya por favor, ojalá el autor me los haga pareja principal jaja >u< y omg, Herrace es un sádico pervertido xD eso no me lo esperaba. Mil gracias por el cap. <3

@Smartheart yeah, as someone else already said, this is Spanish, not Italian (lol). Still, it's kinda curious that it's totally non-familiar to you since you're Portuguese and our mother languages are kinda similar (?). Anyway, just choose the languages that you can read on Mangadex, and that way you won't get this issue in the future. Hope it helps. uwu

@Richman and @AiriAi Thanks to both of you. Haha. No wonder I could still understand some parts. But I recognized the flag as italian and I never read much spanish or itallian in my whole life to know the diference.
(After doing some research) Sorry for mistaking spanish with italian. Now I know that italian flag is so similar to mexico's, and there talks Spanish, but anyway...
On another thought, I will keep both spanishes for now 'cause there is similar words and even ones that match exactlly like "Este", "está riquíssimo", "divertido", "por favor,", "autor", "principal", "sádico pervertido", "Mil".
But anyway, the rest of the languages can definitelly go into the trash, like chinese, japanese, corean, ?arabic, russian, french, all of it. Except brazillian portuguese and English. Thanks for the tip, it will be really helpfull to not have fake expectations. I guess I will be seing you both around since you also know english. Ba-Bye ;)

One more last thing @Richman. "Este güero es extraño."? I hope it's Herrace and not me. I know I'm strange but T-T

@AiriAi
Creo que el portugués de Portugal es más diferente del español que el portugués de Brasil, por ejemplo. Quiero decir, soy brasileño, entonces entiendo un poco de español, aunque nunca estudié. Pero el portugués en Portugal es muy diferente del portugués que hablo, por lo que es comprensible que no entienda el español.

(So, I’ll put the text in English because I really don’t know how to speak Spanish properly, even so I tried ;w;— because the scan is in Spanish and etc— SO:
I think Portugal Portuguese is more different to Spanish than the Brazilian Portuguese actually is, as an exemple. I mean, I’m Brazilian, so I quite of understand a bit of Spanish, even so I’ve never studied it. But the Portugal Portuguese is really different from the Portuguese I speak, so it’s quite of understandable that he/she can’t understand Spanish)

@SmartHeart
Pera, então tu era brasileira no final das contas????? Ok, eu to confusa, mas de boa. Apesar que é estranho você ser brasileira e não reconhecer a bandeira do México, já que é um país bem conhecido da América Latina, mas enfim. Eu acho que o scan em inglês vai postar esse capítulo daqui a alguns dias, ai tu podes ler depois :3

¡¡Muchas gracias por el update!! ¡Creo que nunca me había sentido tan feliz por entender español! Haha

@Sammy_San Dá para confundir com aquilo que eu disse. Eu só referi "Brazillian Portuguese" porque eu quase nunca encontro conteúdo em português de Portugal. Mangás e novels traduzidos em PT-PT são tão excassos mas tão escassos que até me esqueci que eles existiam.
-----------------------------
Translation
@Sammy_San It's possible to confuse with what I said. I only mentioned "Brazillian Portuguese" because I almost never find Portugal Portuguese content. Manga and novels translated into PT-PT are so scarce but so scarce that I even forgot that they existed.
------------------------------
P.S.: Now I somewhat read this chapter, understanding 3/4 or less from it.

Muchísimas gracias!!!!!🥰🥰
Me encanta tanto esto! Por una vez que hay más capítulos en español que el inglés 👀

Y también gracias por traducir tan rápido !!😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread