When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 33

can't wait for their reaction when she unlocks the last memory fragment. i bet she will bleed from her eyes and ears aswell and go into a coma

This chapter is really beating the heck out of my heart. 🤧

Thanks so much for the update!

Ahh as sad as it is, it’s somehow satisfying to see their troubled faces 😂😭😭😭

asldaj, this manhwa is so good. I seriously want to kill myself because of the joy I feel after someone pities or misunderstands Litia.

Group Leader
Everyone thinking she’s dying but she’s just planning to run away 😭😂

Dex-chan lover
all our men have cleavage. and I realized what this protagonist is about, the author must really try hard to weave a believable tale but this is just a fffing white lotus

wbfbfw why did Eugene say shh to Jane?? AND THEIR REACTIONS WHEN SHE WAS LIKE I DONT HAVE A LOT OF TIME LEFT- I T_T

Omg, wait. I have no idea why Eugene said sshh to Jane. and uhm the Duke's reaction??? why is it like that... :"< Waiting for more chapters uwu. Thank you so much for this chapters Morries and Speedcat!! <3

I interpreted as Eugene shushing Jane because Litia said she doesn’t have long left. So the boys feel like Litia is tired and upset and don’t want this rando to press her any further.

Litiaaaaaaaa, how could you continuously hurt those people around you with those thoughtless words. aaahhhhrrrggggg! your sentence have a different message to those who cares about you. Though we, as readers knows the truth I can't help but pity them. 😭

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see what happens when her body gets cured....seriously....how the hell is this gonna end up

Double-page supporter
Oof it hurts :( now is time to wait a wek for next chapter xD anyone know exactly what chapter is this in the light novel???

Am i the only one bothered by the fact that Litia, with her identity as princess, could prevent the fire from happening and save hundreds of lives, instead she only helps the character of the book?

Users who are viewing this thread