When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 33

Yes she can save alot from the burning but, remember guys, the plot is changing, the butterfly effect is unpredictable especially when her memory is starting to return and her health is getting wors the higher age of OG fl memory she gets. I believe that the fire is only mentioned but the cause and how it happened wasnt, she cant investigate she doesnt have the authority to do so because she is only a princess in title, the king doesnt even pay attebtion to her, and people will just blame her if it really happen and accuse her if she warned earlier abt the fire. But i think she will find a way to stop the fire since she is literally saving everyone from the sacrifices not just the characters you just cant notice the little things she is literally doing.

Dex-chan lover
@muriloandrade I'm pretty sure the fire won't happen this time, cuz the fire was supposed to be a plot device so that Jane can meet the heroine, but now that she is saved by our MC, such event won't be necessary. Butterfly effects and stuffs ya know

everything is well and good esp. with cain and eugene back in this chap, but i can't help but think how MC will clear the misunderstanding about her health,,,or maybe she won't, and just up and leave everyone *shrug*

Cain’s reaction really broke my heart... you can tell she’s special to him and the thought of losing her is painful to him

Thank you for the updates!

I'm just curious about what happened to the third sibling in the original story.... like... how did he die and why was he never mentioned... I'm sorry novel universe, I know it's rude of me to assume the reason he wasn't mentioned was because he was unalived.

I also wonder how her plans for fleeing will be stopped... and also, we're 33 chapters in when will the final ML appear????

aw. that angst in cain's face <//3
btw where the hecc is the emperor and his freakin son.

thank you for the translation!!!

Am i the only one bothered by the fact that Litia, with her identity as princess, could prevent the fire from happening and save hundreds of lives, instead she only helps the character of the book?
I might be misreading it, but isn't the fire literally garbage cleaning?
As in a planned event thing, where everybody throws stuff they don't need anymore on a giant heap and put it to the torch?

Herrace didn’t even flinch when she mentioned that lol, only Eugene and Kain

Cain's hurt face reli gives me heartache and just imagining the suffering Litia unnie suffered... She was definitely super duper cool! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) also congrats on catching up to the raws🥳

Users who are viewing this thread