When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
if the only punchline for this is really going to be her being misunderstood by the hunks of meat thats not a good punchline.

I just binged this series and was about to sleep but this chapter came out right after. 😍

SLEEP? I don't need that

Wait i may have completely forgot what the reason why she keeps on saying after 1 year. Is it really cuz she is sick? Can someone explain it to me. Im confused haha

@Godrena she wants to leave BECAUSE she's not sick. because it would be suspicious - she has a sickness with 100% mortality rate but is not dying, wouldn't people start to wonder? poke at her? suspect her of being an impostor? also, she's scared of her brother who will probbly murder her to 1/remove another person with a claim to the throne, 2/someone he considers 'in his way' tp his obsession with the sparkly blue haired original protagonist

Dex-chan lover
I really, really want for her to die at the end. Damn would make me incredibly happy. The faces of everyone and mostly hers will just be so great.

Dex-chan lover
She tells them she is leaving in a year but she actually is going to run away in two months to get away from thr Prince. Guess she'll just come up with an excuse that the illness suddenly got worse. I hope the poor girl comes back up soon as like, unless she gets a job she won't be able to bring in food.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
I FUCKING LOVE EUGENR'S TORMENTED FACE. IM ADDICTED TO IT. Also I choked and almost died at the fucking coin bag 🤣🤣🤣

Idc what anyone else says, the constant misunderstandings the boys are having with Litia is absolutely hilarious and I just don’t get tired of it lol (can’t wait for it all to come out in the open though!!)

Thanks for the translation as always!

By the end of the manhwa Herrace is just going to be wearing a scrap of clothing that barely covers his back. I can see it.
The boob window will grow so large he'd seem less exposed if he wore no shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread