When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 35

They showed the Crown Prince's face even though he hasn't made an entry yet, but not Daniel's. This is making me super curious, Daniel looks really good in the novel cover!!!

okay, 80% of my enjoyment stemmed from the content and ART of this lovely HILARIOUS story, but 20% must be kudos-ed to the scans team THANK YOU LOVELY SCANS TEAM I ADORE YOUR COMMENTS

If only there was a plot twist where the princess dont die- it might happen. MIGHT.

Fed-Kun's army
THE DREAM KSHDJSNSHSKDJS she's hilarious. a whole ass comedian even in her dream. Jane as a puppy is so cute 😂
i love that in her dream the three men are in a beauty contest yet her first choice is still Libertia Unnie 😳❤

and here more misunderstanding is piling up. Emma probably thinks Litia wanting to have something that can capture a moment as something angst but girly just wants to take pictures of handsome men 😭😂

I don't know why but her dream with her past self and the boys kinda reminds me of lady &maid 😅👀

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter.

Herrace meme on the last page totally left me dying. Love the extra chat from scanlation team.

jokes on you fools, he was my favorite the moment i first saw him lmao(Herrance) I WAS FED TONIGHHTTT

mmm cant she just tell them she might have a way to survive and just wants to be free?? they are her friends and will support her, its kinda cruel to let them be around thinking she is gonna die

why do i have a gut feeling that daneil might read her diary in the future after she escapes( or tries to) and the squad will find her back and everything is going to be exposed?

Dex-chan lover
Idk about y'all, but the fact that mans with the boob window is pulling out all the Edward Cullen stalker-at-night shit creeps me tf out more than anything else
Find it weird people are drawing the line at licking the tears when he's a window creeper 🤔

I can't help feeling uneasy about the fact that everyone think she's dying and suffering. Like her attachment and love towards her close ones seems genuine, but she is leaving her best life while they all feel sorry and are sick worried about her. They even though at some point of suicide! I don't like that this kind of subject are used to create not-that-funny misunderstandings...

Users who are viewing this thread