When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

Ayo does anybody know where i can read the novel? Untranslated is fine as well, i tried on Kakao but it just doesn't work where i'm from and my computer, please.

thank you for your translations! as always a freaking good update! and i cant with banana herrace 😂

Anyone waiting for the 3 month mark where her illness is cured and everybody has likely tried some really weird treatment at the same time and think they succeeded?

I’ve reread this whole series like 4 times in the past couple of days... I have a problem😀

why the banana herrace 🧎🏻‍♀️ why is bullying him this fun help i cant stop me 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

btw im totally fine with the watermark, it is so much better than seeing people trying to steal your hard working effort and products, thank you all and keep up with the good work and meme work subteam 🙇🏻‍♀️

I fell in love with this manwha and now I await for updates...

😭 IM ENJOYING ALL THE ANGST AND THE HANDSOME MEN TOO

NOOO WDYM It's A CRIME I LOVE MR.ANGEL ALSJHDFASLJF
also I love daddy dilf who secretly not so secretly cares, soooo much yo aksjhflaskfd

I'm so excited for the crown prince to finally appear. I wonder what his relationship with libertia previously was like. If he really is the obsessed guy we all know i don't think he would be concerned over libertia's health would he? Honestly speaking we still don't know anything about his actual personality.

Users who are viewing this thread