When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 40

she just wants to live long enough to be killed by her illness but the prince is so damn insecure about having things that aren’t even his yet “stolen” like she’s already dying relax dude

@liqiu No one told the crown prince that she was sick. In his eyes, she is fully capable of doing anything. She is fully healthy in his eyes.

damn bro, what's yours that you want to protect so bad, she alredy gave up the throne 😭

can't wait too see his expression when he finally know she is actually close to dying lol, but maybe it will make him happy i guess

She is not actually dying tho... i think a lot of people are forgetting that the "sickness" she has is something that is bound to the soul of the actual princess not her, she just has symptoms and everything because it is taking her body a year to over come it and everything, and afterwords she will be fine and healthy to live as she wants to

That dress is soooo pretty tho like her overall look got cuter than it was before how is that even possible-

Well we all know that effort with makeup will not go to waste. That veil will be removed. As se hope.

She is so lovely this chapter! The fashion design for this series is such high quality, both for our protag and the the boys :)
Hopefully the crown prince won't cause us too much trouble ;a;

Thanks for the translations!!

Aww wearing a veil is a waste of her getting dressed up and cute :( take it offf

AHHHHHH I need moreeeee
Also I'm so excited to see Daniel *^*
Thanks so much for the update!!

libertia is exceptionally beautiful this chapter. thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
ya'll pretty much making fun of each other in that TL note page xD

Users who are viewing this thread