When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Her line wasn't even that special. There really is nothing that stands out in this story, so I guess i'm out.

Aggregator gang
I wonder how many times I've seen that scene.

Reflected in mirror, hand up to face, "this is me?"

ugh I have a problem

Yalll she’s gorgeous!!! And the og novel though 🤣 it’s like Oprah giving everybody a car. Except it’s death. Death for you, death for you, and for you, everyone die!!! 🤣🤣🤣

bruuuh the original villainess is so hot :O

I hope she's appear more or the main character could mimic her facial expression cuz it's so cool!!! >:O

Dex-chan lover
Hoh, this is the first transmigration story I've seen where the person being "possessed" actually summons(?) the MC

Aggregator gang
This whole story is remind u,

Never read a book then dead.

But why do you give the idea of 'having black hair and black irises is less appealing than having colorful ones'..

I understand why the mc likes Libertia bc the og fl (Ariel) is just a crybaby who lit rally does nothing but cry whenever something happens to her smh.

Dex-chan lover
OK the dynamic of having the OG Libertia aware of the person occupying her body is genuinely cool as fuck, I always kinda feel bad for the original personality/soul getting overtaken by someone else and we find out what happened to them... glad this story sidesteps that lol

I really like the villainess. I wish the MC incarnated as a maid or something and became her only friend. Working behind the scenes to help her.. something like that. She's so COOL. Totally my type.

@kelohmello you do realize the story is the female MC died and reincarnated right? Korean girl dies and reincarnates as the antagonist of the story and her idol that she hero worships with the title of Unnie (IE: sister) first time reading a Korean webtoon?

Users who are viewing this thread