When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Jackass. What part of "I want to leave here ASAP before I die" do you not understand?!

omg I love her so much😍
and even though she was just acting, my heart ached for her..😔

her dress LMAO! the dress design honestly caught me off guard. it's not ugly, it just looks bizarre.

Double-page supporter
What the hell is that dress lool, also weren't the poison pill supposed to put her into a deep sleep? She just woke up the next day and met the king lol

I don't know why, tears just fall from my eyes. Even though I know the mc will healthy after one year and she doesn't think much about the emperor but I still feel sad. I'm so emotional lol 😂

Dex-chan lover
How mean; making her fulfill her duties as a princess....when she's sick to the point of vomitting blood every three days??? Tsk, bad father. Just leave her alone with enough money to support her for two lifetimes X'DDD

I’m confused. If she wasn’t going to hide her illness from the emperor anyway why bother taking that poison pill??

@rillune
I think she took the pills because she was worried she might say or do something while she was having an episode. I mean I've had those types of episodes before and they are not pleasant at all lol.

Dex-chan lover
What an asshole King." Yeah, you have a terminal illness and don't have much time to live, so what? Keep working." What a bitch.

Fashion blog entry 4: today’s dress was...interesting. Not hideous, but different and original. I like how it looked from the front angle, but the bow in the hair is still bad taste. Looking forward to more dresses.

That dress is a sin. But aha, here's the catch, I knew she was going to hit a snag, I just wasn't sure if it would be from the king, or something she found out she needed from the palace.

Dex-chan lover
Lets talk more tomorrow lets several days past u lied to me emperor

I think he feels bad for being an ass of a father. He probably wants to make up to her somehow within a year of her stay in the palace. Not that it'd make difference. He's still a bad father. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread