When the Villainess Is in Love

God I love this sm🙈✋🏽 The translation! The effort! The quality! The plot!!! Ugh 😩 it’s just too good. Thanks for the update! Thank you sm😪🤧 it’s so good omg really so good. I want to repeat this 100x more times to somewhat explain how good this is. It’s that good...

Agreed that this will frustrate anyone who doesn't like harems. But let's be real, we can all see the cover with all these hands reaching out to her, so who are we kididng - we knew it was coming.

I'm not a fan of harems, but i look past them when they're purely for comedy and not actual harems, but just a group of (extroardinarily good-looking) people hanging out - which is what this was until
eugene actually developed feelings for her...as do the rest, I guess
. So that's a disappointment for me.

This is still tagged as romance though, so we'll see what happens when she actually falls in love with someone. Hope whoever it is he's going to figure it all out quickly, though.
Daniel, I'm looking at you. It's up to you now, man!

@aragaki_ayaya This couldn't be farther from tearmoon; Its closer to bakarina. Glorious sage of the empire Mia Luna Tearmoon retains her selfish, cowardly, arrogance on her retry and grows as a person without murdering her core personality.

I'm only in this because the original princess is a proud ice queen, but it looks she exited stage left for good once the replacement took over. Still holding for the possibility that the memories will be interesting.

I think the only possible ML for this story can be
Daniel.
He is the only one she doesn't know of from the story, well, she knows very little, so she can't form any expectations about his character. This way as she gets to know him she can develop feelings other than fangirling. She would probably never be able to fall in love with any of the other characters, since she knows everything about them, and sees them as fictional characters, rather than real humans... So, yeah... Think the rest of them shall be friend zoned forever.

AAAA I RLLY LOVE THIS MANHWA PLEASE can't wait for future development !!1!1!!!!!!!!!!! she got so many ppl who loves her 🥺 i lowkey miss the real princess though their interactions are cute af

omg Cain's last expression 😭😭😭😭😭

THANK YOU FOR THE TWO CHAPTERS. I low key fill like Litia every time there is new updates.

Cant she stop make any misunderstanding.... I want laught and cry in same time....😂😭

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know about this

The villain Changing the destiny and they way of original story and some dangerous moment for the MC (blue eyes girl)

Should it come with consequence? I am worried about the real MC

Users who are viewing this thread