When the Villainess Is in Love

@Anime1121 @aesthetic_usernamecheck

I find her fangirling to be adorable lol. I’ve never seen a fl fangirl over the characters so it felt nice and unique, also very relatable. The fl acts in a kind and caring way (unlike og libertia) because og libertia was hated due to her cold and rude personality, so if she acted like her, the story would’ve been exactly the same and she would’ve been killed. Realistically, it wouldn’t have made sense for her to act the same way (as libertia) as it would’ve lead to her demise.

@Manhwaaaa yea its not that bad im just saying that it would have been better if she was more like the og libertia (not her rude ways) and ive seen alot of characters fangirl do what shes doing rn :/ so its kinda getting old especially with these misunderstandings. Nothings wrong with being a fan girl just wish it wouldve been different yk :p

@aesthetic_usernamecheck

Oh really? I think I’ve read like one or two with the fangirling. If you’ve read a lot of fangirling ones then it makes sense.

If you’re looking for more badass fl’s let me know and I can recommend a bunch!

@aesthetic_usernamecheck

These are all the ones with badass fl’s I could think of: “the way to protect the female lead’s older brother,” “the villainess is a marionette,” “shadow queen,” “beware of the villainess,” “i choose the emperor ending,” “death is the only ending for the villainess,” “I tamed a tyrant and ran away,” “I’m a martial art villainess but I’m the strongest,” “the villainess reverses the hourglass,” “the villainess lives twice,” “the villain discovered my identity,” “the lady’s butler,” “the lady and the beast,” “like the wind on a dry branch,” “the newlywed life of a witch and a dragon.”

Sorry there’s so many 💀 a lot a really popular so you’ve probably heard of them but I really enjoyed them. Hope this helps XD╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Great art let down by terrible writing. No wonder half the comments only praise the art. What a waste...

the misunderstandings were funny at first but now
I cant even appreciate the second male leads' love her mc because a lot of it stems from how inspiring she is to them for being so positive and pure despite her "dire circumstances" when she's actually perfectly fine.
and also im plain sick of how
she keeps fainting whenever she sees the SMLs !! like how tf that does even work ???if her body was truly that weak she honestly wouldn't be able to handle getting surprised by someone without fainting. like ik its supposed to place an emphasis on the fact that she's a huge fangirl but pls she's starting to look like just as much of a damsel in distress as Ariel is
. tbh Im just sticking around bc im really interested to see how Daniels character will be integrated into the plot. and I wanna see mc tell the boys the truth about her health !!! and the art is really pretty lol

also @skiphon completely agree with everything you said. ty for articulating what ive been thinking the whole time I was reading this really well lmao

Shouldn't chapter 42 be out by now? If anybody knows where to find the most recent besides mangakalot I'd appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread