When the Villainess Meets the Crazy Heroine - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Closure period? Next phase? What does that mean?
I sounds like slower releases but typed weird.

I was thinking sister would try to win MC in her quest to fight her sister for pride, but this move is just evil, doesn't feel like something she has a reason to do, why author you do this.

Dex-chan lover

I was thinking sister would try to win MC in her quest to fight her sister for pride, but this move is just evil, doesn't feel like something she has a reason to do, why author you do this.
it likely means they won't upload for a few weeks or months (usually no more than 2-3)

Dex-chan lover

from what i see she REALLY hates her and wants to get in her way for ego reasons, she wants to make it CLEAR she is above heisha in any possible way

Dex-chan lover
that might be true but we don’t know if this story is ongoing so it might be just an translated note? or so i HOPE T^T
i'm saying that because i've seen it before on bilibili, but yeah i sure do hope

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I almost thought that Faye might be a fun addition to the cast since she hasn't really done much in the last chapters only for this shit to happen. Seriously, this girl has no qualms whatsoever and is ready to sacrifice other people's life and well-being just to get back at her sister. How self-centered can you get?

Double-page supporter
Faye got on my nerves from the beginning, to the point where her character design itself was enough to piss me off, but I was willing to give her a chance and was waiting for the start of her redemption arc. But outing her sister is unforgivable, even if the authors put her through hell it still won't be enough to make me feel empathy

Dex-chan lover
Not really surprised this happened, just surprised it happened so soon. Hesha is most likely going to deny it since she hasn’t had her awakening yet, but I doubt she’ll be ready to break her relationship with Jolene. Guessing she’ll be given an ultimatum where she will be disowned if she doesn’t comply.

Dex-chan lover
it likely means they won't upload for a few weeks or months (usually no more than 2-3)
wait, was this creator's note or group TL note? because if its creator, it sounds like the series almost end and will end at 4th vol.

Dex-chan lover
wait, was this creator's note or group TL note? because if its creator, it sounds like the series almost end and will end at 4th vol.
creator's note, from what they said they weren't expecting the success so it wasn't supposed to be a long story (?)

Dex-chan lover
Well this was to be expected anyway considering it's a story set in feodalism era
But good lord Faye is such an *sshole
And also love how that good for nothing father's wife really despise her husband

Users who are viewing this thread