When the Villainess Meets the Crazy Heroine - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
It'd be funny if Faye's the one who gets ousted as a lesbian because of Irene 😂

Actually, I just remembered Irene's argument for gay marriage last chapter. She'd probably get mad at Faye if she finds this out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Faye will get CORRECTION by the student council Vice President, don't worry about it.

Don’t get me wrong, Faye’s an ABSOLUTE B*TCH for outing Hesha like that but I lowkey ship her and Irene. Maybe they’re not gonna happen but I heavily think that the author is making gay pairings for everyone (Hesha x Qao Lin, Faye x Irene, Dana x Arnold [they have the prince and his assistant trope).

Also Faye is def a homophobic homosexual here.

Honestly though, I hope she at least tries and patches things up with Hesha in the future (Hesha doesn’t need to accept Faye’s apology) because they already live in such a patriarchal society, there’s no need to go after your fellow women too.

Dex-chan lover
creator's note, from what they said they weren't expecting the success so it wasn't supposed to be a long story (?)
aw.... or was it because of the kiss somehow somewhat there's something happend at the back? welp, im just having wild speculation tho

Dex-chan lover
aw.... or was it because of the kiss somehow somewhat there's something happend at the back? welp, im just having wild speculation tho
i mean, anything is possible but i think the creator's note in sincere

If I can slap Faye sterling hundred fold, I would in delight. Bitch! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so here it is, the arc where they will go on a date together, have to face a homophobic father I am ready for the tears, the anger, the anxiety that I will face during this arc. Hope the author get well soon and as always thanks for your translation ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Closure period? Next phase? What does that mean?
I sounds like slower releases but typed weird.

I was thinking sister would try to win MC in her quest to fight her sister for pride, but this move is just evil, doesn't feel like something she has a reason to do, why author you do this.
I think it’s more. Like she this ti happen to show the sister the horror of his actions. The sister is sadly still trap that society ideology. That she doesn’t realize. I’m thinking someone got snap her out of it. After they show what’s going to happen. With this kind of things. I feel they will kill then both or something. The sister going to be wait. This isn’t what I was trying to do and etc

Alright, that's a line crossed. I have a feeling Irene is going to hear about this somehow and lay into her.
Yeah I think so too. Something bax is going to happen. More worst then the sister realizes. However will still be stuck with her pride and also sadly the ideology that they are second class. Tell prez or etc. lay into her. Then the sister will go oh no.. however how bad is it going to get. This feel like they will just kill them both or something f

Double-page supporter
can Faye just die in a ditch already someone just shank her and leave her there the father has prob the most punchable face and ideas to

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I panicked when I saw that message at the bottom but I think they are just taking a break to prepare for volume 4 so we good. Faye is such a bitch for doing that to her own sister.

Irene needs to bump of her correcting game so Faye stops being a little brat

Users who are viewing this thread