When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 17 Ch. 214 - The 214th Move

Dex-chan lover
That was such a perfect moment for the teacher to be on the round and see them like that 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Watch Yamamoto go down the villain arc and have Ayumu fail to beat Urushi so he just doesn't confess, she goes off to university, and they never see each other again.
Kind of want this to happen just because the dude waits so fucking long.

Like, wasted all your high school time together to "prove yourself" so you can confess to her just before the two of you separate for college? Bad plan.

Group Leader
Watch Yamamoto go down the villain arc and have Ayumu fail to beat Urushi so he just doesn't confess, she goes off to university, and they never see each other again.
Please stop. Don't give us Rin fans something to think about.

Supporter
Urushi forgot that her club is entirely filled with sports club people. If they were outdoors they'd 100% have tossed her.

Dex-chan lover
0u5XZha.png

10 more days 10 more chapters :O

Dex-chan lover
I'd be surprised if it didn't end with the confession. Especially after over 200 chapters. Even then, honestly? I wouldn't mind if this one ended after the confession with how long it dragged out even getting to that point
I'm assuming they meant that the confession will happen and then it's just gonna end, which is pretty much the most disappointing ending to a romance story there can be

Dex-chan lover
If there is one work that should end with the confession, or with at most a chapter after it, it's this one

Dex-chan lover
Lol they each wasted high school love because of quite silly reasons of pride, they easily could have dated at least a year prior

Users who are viewing this thread