When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 17 Ch. 225 - The Final Move

Contributor
That can’t be it! They just started dating!

Where’s the hug and kiss arc? The arc where Urushi brings Ayumu to college to ward off any would-be suitors? The marriage arc? The arc where Urushi tries to explain in shogi terms that she missed her period?

This was the last ongoing series Yamamoto-sensei was doing, and we don’t even know if he has anything else planned next

Dex-chan lover
no babies no huggie no kissy
:shamihuh:

That can’t be it! They just started dating!

Where’s the hug and kiss arc? The arc where Urushi brings Ayumu to college to ward off any would-be suitors? The marriage arc? The arc where Urushi tries to explain in shogi terms that she missed her period?

This was the last ongoing series Yamamoto-sensei was doing, and we don’t even know if he has anything else planned next
isekai

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what I expected from something that took 224 chapters to have a confession, and yet I'm very disappointed with the ending. No kiss, hugs or other intimate act between those two.

Seeing how the librarian gal was way more progressive with her relationship, the main couple felt like a side couple instead...

Tbf it was cute while it lasted, but it overstayed its welcome by 100 chapters or so...

Group Leader
Regardless of whether this would be the last chapter or not, this comic could've easily cut 50 chapters or so without losing anything in terms of plot and character development.
In particular, and this is apparently an unpopular opinion, the character of Rin has been useless throughout the whole story: Ayumu never faltered in front of her, she didn't speed up the run to the confession and Ayumu's feelings were already confirmed so she didn't even support him in this regard. If all chapters focusing on her were to be removed the story would be the same and it would've ended two years ago.

With that said, thank you team for sticking around until now. Even though I'm disappointed I don't regret following this comic till the end.

Users who are viewing this thread