When Winter Comes to the Way Station - Ch. 42 - Station Worker Unnie

Group Leader
Man, I so hate that asshole "big brother." Not only has he already fallen for his brother's girlfriend, he is already sewing distrust in her mind in hope to separate them so he can have her for himself.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all might want to put the chapter number in so it orders properly (^^)

So I think I'm going to drop this I looked at some of the raws and I'm really not a fan of the direction that this manga is going. I really liked the story so far but I'm not a fan of some future characters that are introduced and at least from what I've seen the addition of the big brother character and what he does ruins the entire story. The next like 30 chapters and a SPECIFIC future chapter are really uncomfortable.

Group Leader
@guss98
Also FredFriendly gotta give you props idk how you are gonna keep reading past this point shit was too much for me.

I was so enthused about the sweet romance between the main characters that I was hoping that those damn diversions would dissipate quickly so I ended up following the raws to the very end hoping it would get better. In retrospect, I would have been a hell of a lot happier if the story ended after they became a couple and the asshole hadn't arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread