• Assholes the whole lot of them

Votes: 78 39.6%
  • Cringe

Votes: 106 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That they put all the blame on mangadex when they have been transparent from the beggining so they dont look like a bunch of greedy assholes and everyone falls for it.

Did you literally just create an account to shit talk those groups? Why you got to be so toxic?

Group Leader
They put time and effort to have a release at least everyday for their readers and you call it greedy if their site got revenue and created a Patreon?
So what are you then when you get all scanlation stuffs for free and bringing your site a traffic. Take note, the reason why you have traffic is because of those readers who wants to read "the scanlation group's produce".

Im neutral on the whole fiasco but this post is fucking pointless and unnecessary. I dont understand why you're shit talking people who work to bring you translations for free or through donations/ad revenue. Even if you dont agree with them you dont have to do it in a toxic unhelpful way. . .

Group Leader
I'm just going to say that raws do not cost $45 a week lol. Jump should only cost around $5-6. Anyways, if you're going to spend so much money, I don't know why you don't just support the actually publishers and pay like several dollars a month to subscribe to official translations lmao.

Group Leader
Yes indeed doesn't cost that much for 1 chapter but scanlation didn't stop on 1 chapter and 1 series. Besides if you suggest that readers should subscribed on official translation, that works only if every readers can pay dollars on those paid sites. This is why scanlations still existing and showing supports on artist and author by buying it on the sites where they entrust their work. Most scanlations put an announcement to support the artist or author's work by buying it once available on their country. Other thing is you can't say "why you don't just support the actually publishers" to the Patreons because it's their money and they are free on how and to whom they are going to spend it. Supporters are up for quality and context, there is why they gave back.

some of those guys came from even before batoto dude. man the newer reader is shit. saying double translating is good. saying scans groups are in it for money. go be a translator for a week before you say anything like that.

WTF?!?!

these groups are asking for DONATIONS. funds that will help them continue SCANLATING manga we read.

these groups are not forcing you to give them money, all they're asking is to give them a lifeline to continue doing what they do. if you can't understand that then die...

Dex-chan lover
I for one don't mind if they ask for money I know how expensive things can get. The only thing I don't agree with them about is the constant bitching/smearing (on both sides) if your gonna go then go.

I am sticking with the KissManga conspiracy theory. KM, noticing they were loosing in alexa ranking, started attacking the MD community via the threads. In a few days, we will see on the news "Local NEET scanlators found tied up in their rooms. KM employees, who each claim to have been trying to set them free, are accused of impersonating them on their MD account in an attempt to start flame wars."

Yep... Totally plausible. Scanlators, lock your doors 😉

The fact that they have to start a useless drama to announce their leaving and in the same time dragging down MD is hilarious.
I respect them for their works, but not to their stupidity. Cherrypicking a year old quote is the peak of cringe.

Dex-chan lover
Why has this thread been up for 17 hours already? Effortless bait thread, mods wake up

Dex-chan lover
Reported 10 hours ago and its still up for whoever knows what reason. i guess its fine if it aligns with views

Aggregator gang
Not that I care, I will keep using MangaDex and for the scans that were pulled out I will use an aggregator instead of going to their website.
Thankfully none of the groups I support joined this bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread