Where should I report who uploads the chapters without permission?

Double-page supporter
As the title suggests, I noticed that there is a user who has started uploading without the permission of the chapters of a team that does not want his chapters to be uploaded to mangadex.
In addition to the button does there be a specific section in the forum to point this out?
Because I have the impression that we should have a chat with this user. 😅
Now I have seen that the most recent chapters have been deleted, now I am Italian and you are wondering why I am specifying it.
This person as chapters he had just uploaded was in English.
But something tells me that ALL the chapters he uploaded were uploaded without the team's permission.
And the other chapters are of Italian teams, that's why I ask.
These are not just a few chapters, I leave the link to his profile.

https://mangadex.org/user/120484/hanaestry

In my opinion if I write to him in Italian he doesn't even know how to answer me at the same time I would like to understand if he has uploaded without permission or not.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Ifrittuccia

We have a report button on the chapters, and one of the report reasons is "group policy violation", for a case like this (with the English chapters) where someone uploads a locked groups chapters as another group.
After they were reported we took them down and restricted the uploader.

As for the Italian chapters, those groups are unclaimed and unlocked. The groups can claim them, lock them and remove the chapters (or ask us to remove them) if they do want that.

Double-page supporter
I understand, thanks for the Lymus answer.

I hope he was warned not to load the chapters without the permission of the translating team and that he learned his lesson.
For me the post can be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread