Where To Find Raws?

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking of starting my own group, but I don't know where to get the raws to start. I feel like I could find members based on what I picked. So where does one go to see the raw manga that everyone grabs onto?

Miku best girl
Admin
Some groups buy their raws (ie they buy the books and strip and scan them).

There are also digital raws these days, and raw sites dedicated to these.

Dex-chan lover
@Holo Oh, kinda surprising to see you answer. I'm fine with either method, are there any places you could suggest?

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark If you can (highly recommend this to support the authors), try bookwalker, comic walker, amazon jp, apple/itunes book, honto, there are also ones for more specialized genre like renta, dlsite. As far as I know most of them can only be viewed using dedicated viewer so you will need a bit of extra step to convert the files from viewer format to image formats.

If you want to go the pirate route, there is nyaa, online websites like rawdevart (I would avoid loveheaven (formerly lhscans) because it's riddled with pop-up and over top ads so you can misclick very easily + my antivirus program just goes crazy when I access that site now), or e/exhentai, also forums if you want genres like hentai, yuri, yaoi.

Users who are viewing this thread