Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 47 - The Aquarium, A Date, And Then...

Dex-chan lover
glance over the entire arc where Shiho wasn't upfront about her feelings.
It was part of the irony, but I simply wanted to highlight how she acted at the end, because that way you cut through all the misunderstandings.

a few days late to the party but, ty for the chapter!!
I can help with typesetting if you want! I can send what ive worked on if you contact me via discord! @ phonii#2267

I really don't like the position Shiho currently is in this relationship. It does makes sense for Aki to not have romantic feelings for her yet, so I can't complain about that, but I don't think anyone deserves to be with someone in the hope that maybe one day their love will be repaid. Also, considering Shiho's personality, it could lead to something bad. I guess it'll depend on how much the author wants to extend the story (and if they want to insert even more drama into the story), but it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine a situation where Shiho sees Aki and Yori getting along, laughing together or whatever (like Hima did at the beginning of the manga), and her insecurities and jealousy make her think "What would happen if Yori suddenly fell in love with Aki? Would Aki leave me for her?", or things like that.
I do agree, I feel for Shiho,
Like I'm happy for them and was fully expecting all that but idk maybe it was the execution or the choices of words but this chapter felt underwhelming?
The way Aki said it was like 'well if I don't date you we won't be friends again so I guess I have to'
and I know she deeply cares for Shiho but the 'what if I date other ppl' was so unnecessary to the point being made, she could've just go "Hey i'm not sure about my feelings yet but i want this to work, let's try it out!' and that would've been perfect
but anyway can't wait to see more of those 2 and some sides couple's backstories, don't care that much about the main one though lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is sweet and idk about Aki admitting that she doesn't know if she loves her romantically but I think she will initiate a kiss scene someday and I will here for it.
Also, she should've just kissed her after everything shiho's said just to reassure her IMO

Fed-Kun's army
Btw ive been confused all this time about this: is everyone a senior except for Hima? Hima is 1st year and the rest 3rd yea? Lol

Keep in mind that Hima and Yori will have another home date. I wonder what spicy chapter is coming for us.

Btw ive been confused all this time about this: is everyone a senior except for Hima? Hima is 1st year and the rest 3rd yea? Lol
Correct me if I'm wrong, Aki's band members are third-year, and Shiho's band members are third-year too, except Momoka (?) the one with the cooking club with Hima. I believe she's in her second year. I don't know if my memory is right, so if it's wrong, please correct me.

Fed-Kun's army
Correct me if I'm wrong, Aki's band members are third-year, and Shiho's band members are third-year too, except Momoka (?) the one with the cooking club with Hima. I believe she's in her second year. I don't know if my memory is right, so if it's wrong, please correct me.
Thank you! Ive been so confused. At first I thought Shiho is 2nd year lol.

as much as i love shiho (she’s me fr) her arc has definitely gone on too long. it’s nice to see a good conclusion to her arc and time for the other couples to shine.

i can’t really blame the author for writing a lot about her, i would too. and judging by the “house date” comment we’re surely getting some more yorihima next chapter.

It is my 2nd run and finally able to finish this chapter and also there has been a lot of progress for Aki & Shiho. I am happy for them but the kisu.. nvm. But Yoriyori at Hima's place? 👀 I hope it is in the next chapter 😃

Dex-chan lover
God, I love these two. Don't know why everyone always complains when they get any focus. They're both vastly more interesting characters than Himari and Yori, Shiho especially. The manga is at it's strongest whenever she's in the spotlight.

I dropped the manga after 3 chapter because im not really interested on them. But ive seen folks on twitter keep posting Akishiho panels. They looked so cute and I am glad i’m giving this manga another try. YoriHima are cute but kind of boring at first, in the end they have warmed up to me. I dont think ive read manga where the side couple are far more interesting let alone somehow getting longer and deeper arc.
i will keep reading the manga for Akishiho. Perhaps i will buy the english manga in the future. I love Akishiho so much.

Users who are viewing this thread