Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - First love, by a cherry tree, with Kouhai

Dex-chan lover
More cheerful blonde girls and inhibited dark-haired girls tropes. I'm dropping this shit. Every new yuri manga holds the possibility of being a story that doesn't shame the paper it's written on. This one doesn't succeed in doing that. Jewels like Catulus Syndrome and Everyone is yuri expect me are swimming in a sea of sewage.

Dex-chan lover
She is though. Are you suffering from color blindness on top of an addiction to fiction that degrades humanity as a whole?

@Pachka84 But she isn't. The cover literally shows she has brown hair. I suggest you see an optician because between this and Luminous Blue you may have an issue determining colour.

*Edit: I don't want to say that you're overreacting but holy shit, don't stop at seeing an optician. Seriously, get help because it moved past being funny to see your ramblings and now I'm actually concerned for you

Well, surely he's just trolling, before I posted his sentence was just cut short, but calling this sewage while calling catulus syndrome and everyone is yuri yada yada as jewels is just hilarious, especially since the later one is just a cheerful dark-haired girl and a inhibited blonde couple.

Dex-chan lover
@Silvance most people have already blocked him at this point (he trolls in a lot of yuri works), not worth your time

@Serenata I'll probably have to join that then, I just have the feeling it's not a troll. Honestly I didn't think I'd see someone more ridiculous than CozyCreatures on Dynasty's forums but they proved me wrong huh?

Users who are viewing this thread