Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Progress, Impatience, and a Silent Determination

Dex-chan lover
Capturebhb.png

So it begins.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say it wasn't predictable but it was VERY predictable. I think it's the little push Himari needed for found her feelings. With this path, i'm supossing the manga will end either next chapter but it will be rushed as fuck or next volume,which will give more room for a better conclusion. On to the chapter, the revelation of Aki was not a surprise since we already know it (still mad the author have done this revelation in the freaking extra) but i'm guessing she do it because she can't bear anymore to see Yori being that conflicted over someone who might not love her and put an ultimatum to Himari.

Fed-Kun's army
Good - Himari needs a push on this. Some people can handle ambiguous relationships well, but Yori is clearly not that person. She's building the performance up in her mind as this silver bullet to make Himari love her, but what if Himari just enjoys the music, and doesn't magically fall in love? The current vague situation would continue, with all the jealousy and frustrations that Yori's been experiencing. An extended period of ambiguity could even lead to Yori resenting Himari, and ruin their friendship as well as their romance. Hopefully Aki coming out as Himari's rival will force Himari to realize the current situation is unsustainable, and that she needs to make a decision quickly - even if its a no.

Dex-chan lover
Ora ora ora. It was so predictible, its like basics of that kind of manga, that even boring.
@lightingcloud
What do you mean? It's been axed or I misunderstood you?

yawn. can't even get angry because i've seen this development so many times before

yeah yeah go beat each other up and i'll come back when you've decided who's the winner

Fed-Kun's army
Love confession at the end of vol 1 and now a love rival declaration at the end of vol 2 huh, this one sure moves fast, wonder if by the end of vol 3 Himari wil reciprocate Yori's feelings?

Users who are viewing this thread