Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Clubrooms, First Meetings, and a Pain Never Felt Before.

Aggregator gang
This is way faster than yagakimi's "other senpai accepting this kouhai". I like how this goes real fluffy

Dex-chan lover
Alright!!! The push has come to shove!! Someone's about to get jelly. If she still didn't step up her game..... Senpai is about to get snatch on. And I dont fucking mind it. Just somebody make her happy! *_*

Thank you sooo much for the translations

Double-page supporter
@baddri I disagree. It doesnt need to be complicated. Its refreshing that Aki is both a rival but also a champ of a wingman. Besides, I'm hoping this carries on after our main couple gets together. A lot of good stories can be made from couples learning more about each other or how them being together affects the dynamics of their social group etc. not enough of that in fiction overall.

I love how aki isn't an ass, its refreshing to see a rival who is actually a good person and not to try and sabotage them

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, Aki is just too much of a good girl i haven't liked the rival so much since Sayaka but i doubt we're getting a 3 volume light novel for her so im sad.

Ladies and gentleman we got her, too soon ? I think not, its pretty clear that was the tipping point for Himari to realize her feelings, im glad i want to see them together, hope the story doesn't end as soon as they become a couple.

Fed-Kun's army
Red rice is an engagement/marriage food, right? I think I remember reading that somewhere.

Also, Aki is almost too good a person. I have the feeling she was getting all close with Yori in front of Hima to help kick off a little jealousy. I almost wish she was more of a jackass because she's the most sympathetic character in the series now.

Fed-Kun's army
rdeop.jpg

Don't let all the fluff and progress distract you from the fact that Kaori likes small thing

Dex-chan lover
Aki is best and also she already knows she cant win cause she knows her character was only for pushing the MC's closer together sadly....

but yeah the more stuff like this happen weather it be because of Aki or anyone one else its the progress needed for Kino that "dont understand" anything

Users who are viewing this thread