Whisper Me a Love Song

Honestly the possible incest doesn't bother me. It's just fiction after all. What does bother me though is that it's more drama about side characters coming right out of nowhere right when it seemed like the focus was going to go back to the main characters. I didn't mind it as much the first time since I liked Aki but at this point it's getting tiring.
Don't really agree with the first part, after all incest is incest and it's bad no matter the place, time, or format, but I get the rest perfectly. It really annoys me that we are barely getting anything from the main couple.

Me an my sister were super close as kids. When she started dating, she was always going out... and I was home alone with nobody to talk to. It was heartbreaking in its own way. At first, I thought that's what was going on with this story. The heartbreak that comes when you realize your siblings are growing up and doing their own thing, and soon won't be around at all. It's like your best friend moving away.

But after this most recent chapter. Um. Oh boy. 😬 That came out of nowhere.

Can we pleeeeeease get back to the protagonists and band stuff. 🙏

Last edited:
Supporter
After reading some of the recent comments, I'm pretty torn on whether I should read this or not. Sounds like it might jump the shark before we get real progress.

Dex-chan lover
After reading some of the recent comments, I'm pretty torn on whether I should read this or not. Sounds like it might jump the shark before we get real progress.
Don't. It's the most overrated yuri out there. Well, maybe Anemone is in Heat is worse.

The amount of tonal whiplash in Whisper is insane.
The first arc is very cute, fluffy, and touching.
The second arc is pure yaya drama with a dose of tragedy, but it gets resolved.
You think things might get cute again? Nope. The MC's childhood friend gets outed as a siscon that literally romantically loves her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread