White Angels Get No Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Group Leader
Sorry for leaving a few bubbles untranslated. I was pretty tired. I went back and fixed that.

It's Yoonseo from the first series who was in a relationship with Yeonhwa in high school. She later realized Yeonhwa didn't love her so she was heartbroken and told Minhye what's happening between Dahye and Yeonhwa before the first series had ended; and in the last chapters Minhye said she would take care of her. Now it looks like in this sequel Minhye and Yoonseo are in relationship. Anyway, Assailant Manager looks like another bad bitch. I don't like her intentions.

So... Yoonseo and Minhye, eh? Cute. They probably latched on to each other after the prequel. Yoonseo is basically an endless font of desperate devoted affection, and Minhye was going through no small amount of emotional turbulence.
Hope their relationship doesn't get smashed to pieces by Dahye and her new pet-girlfriend, intentionally or otherwise.
But then again...

Dex-chan lover
the only relationship i wholeheartedly support is Yoonseo and Minhye to be honest, they seem to be the most "normal"

Users who are viewing this thread