White Angels Get No Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
If the story stayed this way, it would be the perfect amount of smut and fluffiness, but I guess the blondie will fuck them over...
First time I saw a yuri giving off these strong ntr vibes

Ah, and Yeonwha is the flame that moth-yang cant help but fly towards. I like that she even actively recognizes that this will probably end badly, yet she just can't shake our favorite sociopathic-albino from her sleep deprived head. Her outrage at the idea of her molester tormentor living a happy humdrum life; delightful and fascinating.

The (very obvious) class character of this relationship solidifies my solidarity for contemporary Bayek (not her bitch-self from the past obviously). Sorry for the trauma, but (petit-)bourgeoisie is (petit-)bourgeoisie.

Group Leader
I really need to go back and re-translate my earlier chapters. I started reading through them again and I just wanted the divine blessing of death

Dex-chan lover
obviously the yuri is a plus but i genuinely just love the characters and the story. hmm i am so curious about what happened to the albino girl during all these years, i find it really hard to believe that such a sadistic person would suddenly change into such a softie

Users who are viewing this thread