White Book - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Impurity

Dex-chan lover
The atmosphere was nice and creepy at first, but the reveal made me laugh.

It was just that kind of horrifying, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck did that author take to draw aborted fetuses like this? They look like newborns. What is this pro-life like bullshit? Made me laugh instead of being scared. Easily weakest chapter.

Double-page supporter
@Tikibo: You're surprised? Anti-abortion people are always pretty clueless about the whole thing. (Deliberately — in the modern era, until the 1960s, the anti-abortion movement was an extremely fringe issue that very few people got really excited about. There are actual records existing of the discussion among the leadership of the American right-wing evangelical Christian movement in which they flat-out say "we're losing the battle on anti-miscegenation laws, we need some new issue to stir up our base so they will keep giving us money and voting as we say, let's go with abortion". The anti-abortion movement is specifically built out of ignorance and bigotry; if those people were smart, they wouldn't have been there to be propagandized to in the first place.)

Fed-Kun's army
@tikibo abortions a pretty heavy act in asian countries. it's not like squirt it out n stomp it out like in the west :)

Fed-Kun's army
@morooster I don't think you understand. I was talking about drawing damn fetus like a newborn child. Nothing about weight of it or anything. And believe me, it's not as easy in the West as you make it sound. In some countries? Maybe. In others? Just last year Poland made huge shitstorm in Europe by trying to pass new law which classified miscarriage as potential crime, and making abortion almost totally illegal. Oh, and Ireland... don't even get me started about them...

Fed-Kun's army
@tikibo yeah I totally agree. Was just joshin ya. now come give me a hug or I will kill you yes this is a written threat

Dex-chan lover
As soon as I saw the reveal was about aborted fetuses I fucking new soyboys would complain on the comment section. Absolutely got it right ??

YIKES
lots of people in these comments who think murder of children is OK... its no surprise this guy got cursed by murdered children.

Dex-chan lover
😎VIRGIN pro-choice activists can't HANDLE CHAD pro-life MANGAKA* DRAWING babies and calling them FETUSES unlike ME who SUPPORTS FORCED BIRTH which is not HORRIFIC** at all in ANY WAY 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

*mangaka means manga artist
**horrific means "horror" "iffic"

Users who are viewing this thread