White Lilies in Love - BRIDE's Newlywed Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reason My Girlfriend is Cute (Miura Kozumi)

Thanks for this.
And by the by, I'd like to point out the very sound logic here: first date for 10 freaking years, then marry, and ONLY THEN discover that your waifu is cute. 11/10 logic!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Being cute and being beautiful are different things.

@Epicredeemer Sometimes Aoi Ichigo has breaks with uploading a series, it's something that just happens. I know Squiggles puts things out constantly but I struggle to read their translations so I'm glad this version is here. Rather than complaing you could just let people have the option to read whatever? Just a thought

Supporter
@Silvance it was more of a "Squiggles was asking around, so you could have at least mentioned that you were just waiting on an update or something" rather than an actual complaint. Explaining circumstances goes a long way to avoiding misunderstandings. If only manga characters would try that sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
Then Squiggles should have ping Ninjaman, not people outside of Aoi Ichigo. I don't know if Squiggles did actually PM Ninjaman. I mean yeah, one could assume that after 11 months without updates, the team have dropped it and that the timing of update was strange but that's jyst making assumptions.

Dex-chan lover
@Silvance
Same here,
Squiggles version sometimes was just rushed machine translation and exist either to dick around.

@Epicredeemer
Maybe finish other project first before walking to others?

Thankfully this site allow double uploads.

@Xaelath It's partly that but mostly the way that it swaps between English & Japanese phrases way more than necessary, it just completely takes me out of the story. I know for a while Dynasty didn't want any of their scanlations on ther because of the quality, which is kind of telling, but I don't know if that's still a thing.

Also the dicking around on the credit pages just doesn't land as funny for me, and an unfunny joke is painful. I guess some people like it though, even if it's the sort of people who scream "NTR, NTR!" when someone besides the love interest speaks to a main character

Group Leader
It's no surprise that I released this today/yesterday because of squiggles. I worked on this chapter for some time beforehand and then saw he uploaded, so then I got "motivated" to finish mine.

That being said, I know it sucks to have to wait a long time for a group to never release chapters and I'm sorry for not getting any chapters done earlier. I've always hated that most my releases have been so slow but I have genuinely been trying to work on my time management and I'll be trying to get through the rest of the anthology quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the release though, @Ninjaman20. I appreciate the work you put into the scanlation, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the anthology.

That being said... this chapter is great lmao.

@Ninjaman20 It's just something I expect with your group (no shade), you have a big burst of uploads and it slows down and repeats. I just figured that since you look to be a small team, whenever life gets in the way it puts everything on hold. I don't get upset about it, honestly I usually forget and then whenever you do upload it's a pleasant surprise! Thanks for your work and just keep on keeping on 🙂

Dex-chan lover
@Silvance
Exactly,
About credit, I think one of the Isekai Yuri chapter has its page stitched with credits.

Recent chapter now comes with double credits which ironically on the first page and last page.

To me sometimes it felt like attention whore or something.
I finally understand why /u/ hated the translation so much,

I know some of it were decent but recently it was too much to bear, even as someone who aren't native English I found it's already hard to read without losing some brain cells in progress.
No to mention the lazy cleaning. It's fine to not clean the hard part or just blur stuff that merged with image instead of bubbles but, this time it went exceptionally not even trying.

@Ninjaman20
Might be related to drama, but the guy said they did contacted you waiting for 11 months to took over the scanlation is that true?

Group Leader
@Xaelath

There's not really any drama, the 11 months was just the time it's been since I did the first chapter and I think the 2 days of asking is just referring to the comments they made in this manga's comment section. They didn't directly contact me but personally, that's really not an issue at all. 11 months is a really long time and there was no indication of me working on it.

While I enjoyed it, I have to say that this is a very inaccurate portrayal of how 2 people would act after being in a 10-year relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread