Who Are You! - Ch. 3

Ah yes they are identical twins ... are we really going w “good twin” and “bad twin“ currently? 😭

I'm glad he's not crazy lmao
How come Hae-In seemed to already know Yeon Joo? Since she's never heard about Hae-Jin having a twin I'm guessing they're not from the same campus.

A 5 minute marathon, eh. This will take ages to go anywhere because she won't start a five minute conversation...

Yeah, I called that last chapter. I’m kind of surprised that she didn’t put those details together? Or even check his ID before giving back the wallet.

@Denkiiki I never thought he had split personalities, I thought he was one rude motherfcker that didn't want people from school to know about his association with the FL like she initially thought lol In which case this would've sucked. I'm sick of rude male leads.

Omg I was like that guy is such an ass.
But since he has a twin that's making sense now xD

Fed-Kun's army
ok so the one in her school is Haejin, the one in the study group is Haein? ok i gotta make a mental note lmao

so the one who cried was Haein and when visiting the cafe, he left his wallet. that's why Haejin was confused when Yeonjoo gave him a wallet because he didn't lose his. but he took a look at the ID inside and saw that it was Haein's so he took the wallet. OK ARLIGHT. enough thinking for today

if we're going through with clichés, it seems that the ML is the rude one, it's always like that. can we get a Good Boy ML for once? 😭
i really like Haein, he seems like a sweet boy

Haven’t seen twins in a while. That means we’ll get to see their hot faces twice as much. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread