Who Decided That Blues Had to Be Cool!? - Ch. 26 - Blues Are Forever

Dang it's kinda sad. I thought we will continue after her secret got out.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was a great ending that felt like it shouldn't have been the ending. Like, obviously Ruby's magic power is weakening because she's falling in love with Azurite, but we didn't get to see any of the conclusion to that, which is a real shame. Still a really fun manga though. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Man, forgot what a crime that ending was. And also that there was this (sorta) love triangle thing going on. Very odd place to end.

Oh well, c'est la vie. Manga and their crappy endings, a never-ending story ...

Dex-chan lover
Great little series, way too short, and I'm really sad to see it end. Felt like it could & should have gone on for at least a couple more volumes. I guess nothing blue can stay...

Double-page supporter
This was either Axed or the author just got tired of writing this 😭😭 I feel so shitty, this was such a good read but for it to end this quickly.. 8 pages per chapter and 26 chapters only

This honestly feels like it wasn't worth a read, this rushed ass ending just made the story feel sour, like the story just stopped when it was about to get to the best part...

Oh well, this will definitely go into my "sad non-drama mangas" list
(Thanks for the TL btw)

Banned
Reading this has been like scraping your left knee cap against your left functioning testicles.

It hurts so much its kinda okay.

Users who are viewing this thread