Who Decided That Blues Had to Be Cool!? - Ch. 3 - Blues Are Mysterious

Azurite: See, I am not cool at all
Ruby: *love intensifies because now Azurite is adorable*

Dex-chan lover
Oh now I am really curious to see what ruby is like when not a magical girl, and how would she react if she knew the real blue. The fact that she choose blue herself suggest two things to me:
1. She believes in the same ideas of that blue should be the cool character and is the only thing she cares about.
2. Possibly might already know the real blue and just thinks she's cool when she's a magical girl but still likes her normally.
Definetly want to read more of this.

Thanks for the translation!

I expect anytime now for Pink POV. Maybe she want to be cool instead of cute, the complete opposite of Blue.

Dex-chan lover
my guess is Ruby is either a delinquent in her off time or a very serious person ie class rep or student council member in her civilian life. She strikes me as a megane type character maybe even a closet tsundere.

Dex-chan lover
I feel for Blue. Many may think it's dumb but it's a fair thing to have an inferiority complex about. I mean, that really is how it works in Sentai or Rider or Precure. If you are not the Red/Pink/Main Rider sooner or later you'll become utterly irrelevant.
Remove Red/Pink privilege. Equality for all colors.

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha
That definitely isn't entirely true, particularly if there is a purple/black in the mix. They tend to be rivals/anti-hero types at the start then end up as girlfriends by the end and often have some sort of h4x power on par with pink/red.

Granted Blue specifically does often seem to end up getting the short end of the stick though vs other colors.

Fed-Kun's army
How do they determine their social statuses, by experience/number of monster defeated? Author may be going down the reversal route, in which their personalities are opposite in real life, but maybe it will be something more complex.

*sad ook ook intensifies*

My prediction for pink is that she has the same personality in civilian form but suffers from societal expectation for her or something like that

Eh the pink have pretty much the same personality ?? 😍

Also, overthinking is what kills you 🤣

Double-page supporter
Hey now, there are blue magical girls who aren't the cool character. Heartcatch Precure and Happiness Charge Precure had blues that were total spazzes, just for example. In both those cases it was the purples who took on the cool role.

Users who are viewing this thread