Who Decided That Blues Had to Be Cool!? - Ch. 6 - Blues Don't Get Giddy

Aggregator gang
I wonder if it's a law that all magical girl spoofs have to gravitate towards Yuri

I ain't complaining

Dex-chan lover
I see, so it's my calling to be a magical girl as well.

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be funny if pink suddenly lost her powers if she fell in love with blue. I loved how blue couldn't stand the pressure of pink being so close and just collapsed lol. Also they really need to meetup out of costume because blue needs friends.

Thank you for translating the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny how magical girl get their power from friendship and love generally, but those ones can't fall in love :eek:

Ah jeez, I hope that no love rule doesn't prevent their relationship from developing, though I have the bad feeling that it will and they'll settle in a shiptease will-they-won't-they status quo for too long a while.

Dex-chan lover
They're gonna fall

@dudewithmagic Magical girl shows are typically a lot more LGBTQ+ than you'd think. It's something inherent in the genre in part because of aspects of female empowerment and power fantasy.

@ninjagoemon yeah ur right. there’s also a lot of emotional and physical intimacy between magical girls that isn’t present in a lot of other genres. Just the perfect genre for people with yuri vision

Dex-chan lover
I wonder of the mascots just made up that rule on the spot, because they're sore loners.

Users who are viewing this thread