Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 14 - Fu Shen Xing gets angry

I don't know what to say just i am getting more and more curious about what will happen? Thank you for update. =)))

Thank you for the update and thank you for bringing us something to clear our heads with all that's happening in the world right now.

Each one of those two interactions are getting more and more interesting!

I really like this manhua too much, and despite the fact that this guy is a crazy perverse psychopath, I still have hope that he will repent of his actions and have regrets, I can't help it
Thank you again for your work and for the regulated updates! Really thank you thank you thank you

I love this main character. Her self-restraint and ability to think quickly in a dire situation are nothing short of incredible. She did not deserve the horrible things done to her, but despite crawling through the mud, her head stays clear. Anyone else would have already lost their will to live or succumbed. But this powerhouse of a woman fights on. I root for you so much!

Damn she is freaking amazing, fu shen xing is pissing me off so bad he’s a total psycho. Tysm for translating, right now this is my favorite comic and im so grateful u continue to translate it ❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for another update! Your work is really appreciated!

Ngl Fu is certainly gonna get screwed over for keeping her alive. And I can't wait to see the day that happens

Thank you for the translation, translator sama!!

the heroine in this story may not have any super power or extra ordinary beauty, but she has great self control, endurance and mental strength.. I luv her, incredible

Wow... she's definitely more than strong!!! She knows what can happen in every situation, she uses her head and steadily walks through all the danger just waiting patiently for her revenge.

This idiot will pay for everything one day and I really want her to see destroy every part of him. Darn psycho!!!

Tnksm Alpaca, you're amazing because you're still putting you're effort in this. Fighting! uwu

Users who are viewing this thread