Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 19 - Fu Shen Xing's Unexpected Appearance

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update!

Translator-san.. Your note at the end fills me with dread.... And my heart already dropped when she brought up divorce!!! Aaaaaagh Fu Shen Xing you bastaaaaAAaaard!!!

Yeah, idk wtf is happening but I can tell he'll do something horrible. Now he'll destroy her work or what? I hope sis He will be fine (I mean, she's not fine and she won't be fine in a long time but u know, at least safe?). 🙏🏻😭😭😭

Geez, I'm so sad for her, she even talked about divorce, her hubby is the best. What a beautiful answer tbh :") I feel like at some point they'll eventually break up because all the pressure or maybe because that psycho will fall for her and won't allow her to be with him anymore, idk. But he loves her and she loves him, that couple is truly goals.

It's just breaking my heart the fact that everything is falling apart. 😞🤧

Edit: thank u very much for another chap ♡♡♡♡

My heart hurts reading this but I can’t stop since it has a good storyline 😭 I hope that asshole dies a slow excruciating death

AUGH FU SHEN XING IS KILLING ME GO DIE U BASTARD.....but on the other hand omg she’s so smart and talented wow...tysm for ur hard work translating

What is he going to dooooo? If I were her, I would get a divorce for real tho. I would pull away from my family, too, until I'm done dealing with this dipshit.

Double-page supporter
'Disculpenos, pero puede reiterar lo que acaba de decir? '

Gosh it hurts when she mentioned divorce. Abusers and manipulators are too good at it. I know its ridiculous but I keep wishing she would just tell her husband. But at the same time, she doesnt want to burden him...

Users who are viewing this thread