Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 22 - A brief happiness

I hope this ends happily.. her husband is an extremely precious man, please let her end up happily with him

Thank u for the update , I really appreciate it!! I feel so bad for her, I’m hoping she and her husband will make it in the end

Double-page supporter
Yay an update! Thanks so much Alpaca scans!

It's like I can feel Yan-yan's stress. Poor Yuan ze, he must be so baffled but he must be protected!

Thank you for the your hard works on the update

I hope that this nightmare would end soon for Miss Yan-yan and that she'll be able to live her life in happiness after all she's been and going through

I thought my heart was going to break because of her words towards her hubby but her face in the last frame killed me. )":

Also this damn man can literally change whatever situation as he pleases, how damn powerful he is?! 😢

Tnksm for another chapter, as always I'll be waiting for more but work on it as u can and wants, hope your work is better now Alpaca. uwu

Ps. Idk how much can endure her relationship at this point, I feel Yuan Ze is gonna be in danger

I just hope nothing happens to the husband and that she can end up happy with him at the end :(

Freaking rich psychopath.
Right, okay, i might get a bit too invested in this. But the imbalance of power relations is so effing real.

Users who are viewing this thread