Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 23 - Truth or Dare?!

He is hot but terrifying. The portrayal by the artist is amazing.
Through a screen I know he's a charming character because of how petty and ruthless but pretty he is.
But if I had the misfortune of engaging with someone in real life I'd probably break down in chapter 3.

Double-page supporter
Yup ngl Fu Shen Xing is one hot motherf*cker. Still hate him tho

Thanks for the chapter Alpaca scans!

Again, thank you so much! 🤩
So... I definitely would like to be the middle of Fu and Jiang sandwich!! Can we talk about Jiang’s pajamas/undies!!!!?

Jiang is good looking but a disgusting piece of trash. Both him and shen xing are🤮I really hope she’ll throw up on him lol but I don’t want her to be punished. I feel so bad for her :( tysm for translating this amazing manhua!

Ok, despite everything this jerk is giving her chances, yeah, he's talking to her like the trash he is but somehow she still can move and breath and think. He's just playing but still, I feel he's hiving her something too.

And yeah, he's handsome but his insides are horrendous, there's no hope for him but I just want to know, why? Why is he doing all this and till this extent? Damn psyvho, I can't believe that it is just because of the guy she killed, idk why. We just don't know enough about him.

Ps. Omg yes, Jiang's undies has polar bears, I love them >u<♡ sadly he's Shen Xing's dog so he's obviously trash as well *sighs*

Edit: Alpaca, aw always, you're giving us happiness with your updates (the story is really good despite the dark scenario and the horrible situations, tnksm for everything♡}

Users who are viewing this thread