Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 24 - Test of patience

Double-page supporter
Oh wow an update and this chapter is like????? Asdfghhjkl

Okay, I'm seriously floored to see Shen act like a decent human being this chapter. I mean considering all the f*cked up things he's done to her I honestly never expected some shred of humanity left in his skin. Can I take this as a sign he's slowly falling for her? If so He Yan's revenge is near aaaaaaaa
I was totally screaming 'kill him in his sleep He Yan its your chance aaaaa' lol

@honeybee10
Yeah I think his charm showed this chapter coz he showed some humanity lol. His frustrated look when he gave her a shower was 👌 lol

Thanks so much for the chapter Splotchy! Million hugs to you!

YAAAASS! She listened to me and threw up on him🤭. But on a serious note, I can't wait until the day he falls in love with her so she can take advantage of it and get her very much deserved revenge for all the messed up things he put her through. Otherwise, it'll be nearly impossible for her to get payback if he stays his cold-unsympathetic self.

I hope he falls in love so she can pinch him from existence. I feel like he wanted her alive to keep up the game but that want is turning into something else. He didnt want her drunk because he wants her awake.
I am ready to find out why in the first place.

If he wasn't an A-Hole narcissist who is set on destroying her life I might have thought that he had a heart and that he's falling for her.

Crush him girl. Crush him.
An attempt--hell, a blatantly done, sick, and twisted act of exploitation should also be exploited till the last bit of his blood has been successfully drained from his body.

Yes, yes, I'm hella invested with this story.

Users who are viewing this thread