Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 36 - Quarreling

Dex-chan lover
@RainRainDrop
Good, I hope he deserves all kind of suffering for what he did.
It's so gross seeing him act all cute with her after all he's done. What's more gross is seeing comments where people actually want him to end up with her.

Ikr its disgusting🤮
Like people just brushed by what he did and want them together and he actually dared to act like that after all the shit he pulled.
Did he really think she was going to forget and fall in love with HIM at that?
Shes not your typical dumb fl and since she stills loves her amazing,supportive hubby.😊

I cringe way too much when he become all caring like this 💀 Can’t wait for her to dump his a*s

@chuchuchoerry I know, but if someone were to read your original post out of context they would think "Oh, so it's a relationship a few cards short of a full deck", which might imply that they could potentially make it work with a bit more effort, which would be monumental misunderstanding that misses the point from the get go. 😂
I guess it bothered me that an "unhealthy and shitty relationship" like how you put it is what two relatively troubled normal people might have. But this will never be a relationship.
It like saying that Mount Everest is a tall rock, that is why I said it doesn't cut it putting it like that.

Double-page supporter
@unniechan
@HotGirlShi

I think your confusion stems from how these scenes are portrayed. I've noticed long ago that the artist has jarring pacing of events or maybe it's the original? Anyway it's that.

Thanks for the update Honey Milk team!

Double-page supporter
@HotGirlShi
I was trying to say that confusion with their cuddling moment was partly brought by the pacing coz that's what it seemed to me at least, and it's jarring to read. Hell no I don't want them to be together.

Thanks for the translations pleaseee translate the new chapters soon😭😭

It disgusts me to see people who ship her with him. Just because he is treating her nice we shall forget what he pulled her through? He kidnapped and rapped her. He forced her to do sexual favors, he forced men on her. He humiliated and threatened her. He forced her to divorce her husband and made him lose a finger. He even killed the cop who was helping her. Did you all see how she almost lost her sanity when he played that tape in the hotel? And people fucking dare to ship her with him. Stop showing off your selective amnesia ffs and get some therapy

They look so cute together if only he wasnt such a piece or trash! Ughhh seriously the guy has some kind of mental illness or sumn batsht crazy ! I hope heyan leads him on by the leash

Users who are viewing this thread