Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 4 - Invitation with an unknown agenda

Thank you for the update! I already have high expectations because of having read Beauty Game, but your consistent translator's notes informing us that the female MC is a strong willed character gives me such great excitement! Thank you again for translating and eagerly expecting your future updates!!!

OMG the art, the visuals, the plot! Everything is on point and now I'm super excited for this one. Thank you for updating!

Agree agree, the story is really good, the art is fantastic (it truly creates tension and this dark feeling that makes u want to run away 👌🏼), the plot is super interesting and I really like how fast she is to think and react (btw, your little notes are giving me life~)

Translator, you're awesome! >U< (your taste is always one of the most unique and nice I've ever seen, tnksm for your hardwork!)

There's something really heartwarming about a strong (platonic) relationship of trust and caring between teacher and student.

side point: why the hell is a teacher responsible for something a student did outside of school hours and that too , a grown ass university student?

I think the reason why she was called is because the kid wanted her to come instead of his parents (maybe also he is an orphan or his parents are poor hence the need for a scholarship?) And that he trusts her because we can clearly see how good and trustworthy her relationship with her students are. Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread