Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 47 - Pyrrhic Victory

F*ck f*ck f*ck....just when i thought it wouldn’t get worse...I feel like now it’s just gonna be like Stockholm syndrome but she’s mainly just giving in since she has no choice at this point..Tysm for translating !!! I’m really grateful ❤️Stay healthy

I’m so confused. What was his reason to like her anyways?? What’s his fucking goal???? Ever since the beginning I was wondering why he wanted her.

@Pantropicaloux there isn't a reason for him to like her. This is not a romance story, there is no "like" between them. You to take in cosideration that this Fu guy is a psycopath, he doesn't like her, he is just obsessed with her.

I believe it was clear since the beginning that he just wants to torment her because of the incident that happenes in the past that got him caught and improsoned. His goal was to make her suffer. However He Yan kept on fighting back in ways he did not expect. "Playing" with her has become a source of satisfaction for him. And throughout these gambles they take with each other Fu has come to subconsciously think that he owns He Yan.

Why does he want her?
He made her divorce her husband, and forced her to be with him not becuase of like but because of obsession. He is a psycopath, people like him are narcissistic and has inflated ego. He believes that she is his possession and what's his can only be his until he doesn't want it anymore.

Yes, the reason is quite petty, and it's not meant to be romanticised. That's why I like this story knowing it will not end up in a Stockholm syndrome. There is no excuse for Fu's terrible behaviour.

As always thank you for your hard work dear translators ❤

@XeSky I slightly disagree with you on your last point, I think we will go down the Stockholm Syndrome road HOWEVER compared to most stories, it won't be romanticised.
She has reached her limit, he has completly broken her so I think her mind might give in to protect her from any further suffering. If she is convinced to love him she won't suffer as much.
Nevertheless, I wouldn't be surprised if we later discovered that this was all an act 👀

God her balls are massive and ikkk she has something up her sleeve, fuck that piece of shit up!!!! Ty for the translation 😄

Wait, wait, wait.

Is he asking her to date right noww?? Whattt?? He's in love with herr??

Goshh, what a nail bitter this twist

Thank you for translating ❤️❤️❤️

God this author knows how to drive your heart crazy with each panel...

THANK YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE KEEP WORKING IN THIS PROJECT!

Users who are viewing this thread