Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 8 - Banquet

Thank you!😁 I was getting into it and I want to know what happens to her. Judging from the raws it looks like the story is a real trip.

I really wanna know where the story is headed to. Thanks for the translations so far ❤😄

Don't stop scanlating!!! I really enjoy reading! Finally there is character who don't fall in love with her kidnapper and kidnapper is really evil (not only in others opinion but also for FL)

Thanks. The story is hard but I want to see the FL make that bas... pay. I think the story will be hard for some time before she is able to fight back.

Omg please don’t think translating this and sharing it is pointless, those people who’re belittling this story aren’t able to appreciate how well written and well drawn the characters are made!!!! This is one of my top favorite stories at the moment because of how amazing the mc is. Although it’s very graphic/disturbing, she continues to stay strong and be clever, which I really love. She’s not gonna take the abuse without fighting! I’m really grateful that you translate and share it, a lot of people are! I hope you’ll continue translating and I understand if you’ll stop

Translator-sama!! Please don't abandon this gorgeous project..

I'm not sure why some others give negative comments, but I do really enjoy this work, and I know there are lot of others who do too. And I'm grateful for your effort!

They misunderstand that this is supposed to be a survival story with a psycho as the antagonist. I keep reading because I know there will be cold served revenge in the end.

What's more, I can predict somehow, what's better for a revenge when not only you break the flesh, but you also break the heart?

Don't drop it @Alpaca )))):🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 the story is really good, your notes and warnings are awesome because are giving us direction and hope and honestly, I JUST WANT HER TO DESTROY THIS DAMN B4STARD!!! ÙW

Edit: I agree, damn nasty fat b4stard >n<🗡🗡🗡 my poor baby, fighting!!!!

please dont drop this project, although from the spoiler ive seen the story is getting worse for the FL, i still enjoy it, we want to see the FL getting justice and take revenge on that evil dude. Thank you for your time and effort in translating this manhua.

I really hope you won't drop this just because of those comments seeing as there are more people who enjoy it than those who don't. Either way, I'll respect your decision on whatever it is you choose to do . Although it will be sad not being able to read more of this story, I'm really grateful you even decided to start translating this for us.🤧

This A-Hole is insane poor woman. And. No one will believe what happened to her because a dead man can't come back from the dead. She has my deepest sympathies. 😠😢

Users who are viewing this thread