Who is your absolute waifu

Dex-chan lover
Don't actually know what all the different forum tools are and how to make polls.
(And cant find in "Bocchi sensei etc")But planning for another date.

But it seems the general board has gotten a bit more serious so just to make this a bit more light hearted.

Who is your absolute waifu. But cause bloody weebs have waifu wars every other season and jump onto the new girl every season (will edit this later).

What are your top 3? IN ORDER

May be they are all in these last few years or from 2000s snd before.

But rules are:

1. You can't double up from same work of fiction. If they don't win your heart against others in the same work. They did really take your heart?

2. This is for waifu only, head to husbando thread for husbandos

3. A short description followed from each rank is allowed (peferably include from which work). Essays are also allowed but used spoiler tags.

4. Images are allowed but use spoiler tags to lower size of page.

5. Characters from NSFW works allowed but warn NSFW on spoiler tags for images. And say that the work is NSFW for responsible kids to not randomly search up.

6. Please do take a second to remember your absolutely waifus not just cause they're recent, and fresh in your memory.

Note: Discussion is fine but please don't start to flame other's choices. Just trying to spread some love and for others read up on characters you think are the best and fall in love with them too.

Dex-chan lover
1. Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate the Combat Butler
2. Yakumo Tsukamoto from School Rumble
3. Nanami Aoyama from The Pet Girl of Sakurasou.

Might edit for description later

Fed-Kun's army
1. Lulu from Final Fantasy 10
2. Morrigan from Dragon Age
3. Integra Hellsing from Hellsing

Dex-chan lover
1. Sagiri from Eromanga-sensei
2. Illya from the Fate series
3. Raiha from Quintessential Quintuplets

pedo-bear-spell-card-i-any-monster-under-the-age-31381388.png

Okay here's my real list.

1. Rem from Re: Zero
2. Sayori from DDLC
3. Tomori from Charlotte

Contributor
1) Ayase from Oremio. Best girl by far. She has a very caring side and is very good with knifes.

2) Funibori from D-frag. Best waifu material and just emites an aura of wanting to protect her at all costs from bullies.

3) Emilia from Devil is a part Timer. Part of it is Angel fetish but I just like her personality and she's just Tsun enough that it's entertaining but not too far that she is annyoing.

These where my selection for the Waifu game back in Fakku days. Honestly surprised they still stand.

And bonus rank for Quintessential Quintuplets.

Ichka number 1.

Himeko Inaba from Kokoro Connect
Touko Nanami from Bloom Into You
Asuka Tanaka from Hibike! Euphonium

I like a girl with hot, sexy self-esteem issues

Dex-chan lover
@ununseti
Ranges between "shorthand for favorite female character", "fictional girl I'd marry if she were real" and "fictional girl I'm actually married to", depending on who you ask.

Dex-chan lover
Fictional love interest, that you will never attain, befriend, meet. That you still feel affection towards. Despite the fact that real life females exist that you can do all the above with, but barred from due to your own inability to be desirable to them. Or in serious weeb cases your lack of interest in them, instead spending your effort and resources on 2D characters that were created for financial gains. Drawing you away from real life and the desire to be a part of real life and instead reside in your own bubble with your fake lover in impossible scenarios. Til you realise it's all a pigment of your imagination and either become depressed or surrender to the fragant hell of your own making

Ahem. I meant a cute girl in anime or manga that stole your heart.

VIP
Well, "shorthand for favorite female character" I can get behind, but as for the other definitions... I can't really say I can really put any characters under that category, because typically, all the characters I'm heavily invested in, I already ship them with other characters! Inserting myself in there is just too NTR for me :p

But okay, here's my list, I guess:

1. Yellow, from Pokemon Special.
2. Dolly, from A Certain Scientific Railgun.
3. Kohinata Miku, from Symphogear.

1. Yellow: My favourite character from the first manga I ever read! She's an innocent, determined, and really genuine Pokemon trainer. She has psychic powers that allow her to communicate telepathically with Pokemon and heal them, which is pretty cool! Also, during the Yellow arc of the manga (volumes 4-7), on the advice of Blue, she crossdressed as a boy during her journey to find Red after he went missing. Red didn't find out that she was a girl until the end of the GSC arc (volume 15) :p

The most popular ship with her is SpecialShipping (Red x Yellow), though ViridianShipping (Silver x Yellow) is also cute!

2. Dolly: Precious cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure. As a prototype clone, her body started deteriorating rapidly, and this was rather exacerbated by the neglectful handling by her researchers. It was this mistreatment of her that ultimately sparked Mitori into going off and rebelling against their handlers (this landed Mitori in juvie), and also sparked Misaki into rebelling, taking control of the facility by force, and ultimately shutting down the experiments.

About Misaki... Dolly knew, she knew all along. And she never held it against her; she had only gratitude towards Misaki for being her friend in her final days. She never complained about the cards that life dealt her; she accepted it gracefully. She's such a good girl ;_;

And my main ship here is Mitori x Dolly x Misaki OTT, of course.

3. Miku: She handles Hibiki's constant going-off-and-getting-into-near-death-situations thing rather well, all things considered. She knew that Hibiki was hiding something from her those first several days, but she didn't press the matter, or get upset or suspicious or anything immature like that. She trusts Hibiki. She's also clearly really into Hibiki. The whole thing about her getting pulled into the enemy's side in the second season was because the enemy exploited her worry and concern for Hibiki's safety.

She also used to be in track and field, so she's a pretty good runner! Even without any supernatural abilities, she can be helpful.

The main ship is HibiMiku, of course. (It's practically canon.)

1. Pariya from Otoyomegatari
2. Moshi Rati from Tenju no kuni
3. Senjougahara from monogatari series

Too lazy to describe. Simply like it, but it's just fiction so not really obsessed about this.

1. Pram from Disgaea
2. Neptune(Purple Heart) from Neptunia
3. Nemesis from To love-ru

My profile pic is really my best waifu.
Pram did not appear on the anime though.

@Superioreos
Pram from Makai Kingdom yeah that's included, her devilish laugh was so cute.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

Hmmm...

It's just simple sorcery called Real life.

Further into fiction can lead into unhealthy obsession. Too further delving into fictional characters, and you got yourself wasting time debating something non-existent. (e.g. waifu war. Though, it's funny to see the comments) I am not offending anybody anyway 😀. Your life, your choice.

Group Leader
1. Felicia, Fire Emblem Fates
I don't know why, but I basically fell in love with her as soon as I picked the game up (and the first time I heard her voice). But idk if it's exactly love? Or like, it's not obsessive/possessive love. It makes me happy when I see other people like Felicia, too. I'm not even sure this qualifies as a "waifu" because of that, but I feel so strongly about her and in a way I've never felt about other fictional characters that it's probably the closest thing I have to a waifu. And I like her so much more than any other character I can think of that I don't even need to have a second or third place, lol.
For those of you who understand this image, it says it all.
qx1kkuL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@HDNeptune

Do you specifically mean Pram when she was a guest character in the Disagea games or are you also including her from her original game: Makai Kingdom? Because she was awesome in that as well.

Dex-chan lover
If it's going to be my favorite female character than that crown will always go to
Capturesfsdfsdsdfsd.png

Because she is quite a multifaceted character and is one that can't be effectively broken down into a certain type

She's always been the best character in the anime, manga, and vn versions of Galaxy Angel

Supporter
1. Gasai Yuno Mirai Nikki
2. Takagi Saya HOTD
3. Kwon Jin-lee TBNW

Users who are viewing this thread