Who Killed The Hero?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting synopsis, will wait for more chapters to see where this goes.

It might just be me but aren't a lot of LN/WN, that aren't even famous or have a solid fan base, getting manga adaptations. :thonk:

Contributor
It might just be me but aren't a lot of LN/WN, that aren't even famous or have a solid fan base, getting manga adaptations. :thonk:
This is the best-selling-in-its-first-30-days new light novel of all time. Of course it was gonna get a manga adaption lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is the best-selling-in-its-first-30-days new light novel of all time. Of course it was gonna get a manga adaption lol.
I see, but that's the point, the number of them getting an adaptation is a lot, ig they must be pretty popular in japan.

Banned
Reading the Raws reminded me of what this story is about. The development would be great and hopefully it would finish on a satisfying note.

Banned
Interesting synopsis, will wait for more chapters to see where this goes.

Its not popular to us since we cant read japanese and no translator took interest on this story so its understandable to be surprised that this feels like it came out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread