Who Made Me a Princess? - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

Fed-Kun's army
the cover pic is so cute and it makes me miss claude and athy being together fiujsjs

@Avelynsaff
Anything ccan happen, look how the herine was teleported in that world, lol

Luca please come back asap, Athy can't forever live in the "streets" lol

@Pipiyahh yes and he's Claude's older brother the previous crown prince and a rightful heir of the throne (am expecting a lot of drama)

Thank you for the update 💕
Lucas is on the way back!
And seriously Claude's brother is so slack like he doesn't care much for Mr. White
Meanwhile, Jeanette is like Athy will be my only princess . . . Lucas and Ejekiel move over

The tree crying is bad news but I am so hyped for the Lucas Athanasia reunion.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas to the rescue!!! Thanks for the chapter can’t wait to see AthyXLucas together again ❤️

Claude and his brother always gives off Yandere vibes. Still, they're both hot. I sooo fancy black-haired dudes. I hope his brother doesn't end up being the over all villain of the story. I'd love to see some brotherly love.

Gee, this is the only series that has made me fell sorry for a tree

Also, Lucas' coming back with a BIG and THICC tree branch, ain't that nice, time to fix Claude once and for all

Asdf- the new cover is beautiful, and Lucas is coming back (poor tree tho, lol). I love this series so much, thank you for the updates!! ✨♥

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! <3 <3 Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread