Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Claude is acting real shitty lately, but I can't deny my love for the OG Daddy!!
Mr. White with glasses though. Only if he's wearing his glasses.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really bummed with this chapter. Jenny's interaction with Claude is giving me bad vibes. Let's not follow the book and give Athy a happy ending with her dad. Plus, I wish Lucas would just return already. Eat the darned world tree fruit then comeback to Athy's side already!!! gah.😖

@Volttekka
seeing as this chp doesn't exist in the novel from what i remember, the battle against the amnesia will probably be prolonged/ or even just returning to his side will take a while for Athy.

Aggregator gang
@Volttekka
Until lucas gets back. I'm not sure when that will be though due to things being changed. Lucas is the one who cures the Claude and you can kind of imply how.

Lucas has been gone for so long, I don't even remember why he left... 😭

i'm a solid claude, but mr. white has his moments
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anastacius is so not my style in this manga. given that i know his spoiler and that hairstyle and smile irks me. very shady af.

Dex-chan lover
You're all SLEEPING on Felix, the kings guard? So you all can keep fighting over these murderous brothers and Mr. white, I will take my adorable red head please

I know Jeannette is a good girl who doesn't know anything and just wishing for a happy family. But i can't help to yell, "stay the f*ck out of Claude, you Jeannette!"

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one who linked a-hole dark Claude, aka Anastacius, rigging the ribbon Jettie gave Athy with magic (which made Raven be absorbed by Athy, made her magic go beserk...), Claude saving Athy and getting headaches whenever he remembers her and Claude getting relieve when he sees Jettie.
Like seriously, it's like dark Claude did it to give Claude amnesia and constant headaches and made it so only Jettie, the one they want to smuggle into the royal palace, is the one who can make his headaches go away.
Mother of cunt...

Dex-chan lover
@Senros, you are not the only one. I have thought of this too. the pieces are all coming together, and the picture get's clearer.

Dex-chan lover
22-bryan-cranston-1348867554.jpg

people are all about mr.white. but this is what I see when hearing that name 😂

This is making me sad. After Claude lost his memories, his brain keeps trying to remember Athy, but it only ends in a headache because nothing comes back. Jeannette has a similar presence as Athy so he feels comfortable around her without having headaches. It breaks my heart to see Jeanette take the spot that Athy deserves in Claude's heart. AKSFMASDMFAKSDMFAS. LUCAS BETTER COMEBACK OR I WILL HIT SOMETHING.

I still do not understand. If Jennette is a magic weapon created by dark!Claude (Claude's brother) and she is supposed to worsen Claude's headaches, how they suddenly get better when she is around?

I wonder if Claude forgot the fact that he told Jennette he would kill her next time they met, because she was wandering the garden by herself last time, on Athy's first tea party... before his amnesia arc, of course. I need to read the novel....

@ Lucas, what are you doing

dark claude i hate you, but....like i love you. NO!!! i definitely hate you!!!!!!! no! yes! no....yes. no i swear u suck. but u are so hot😼 nah you know what!! fuck it i love youuuuuu💔

@biji_ i actually have a theory on this situation

- dark claude's finger did a zappy thing when he recommended the ribbon to Jeanette, which i bet was his black magic
- athy + raven + Jeanette + ribbon = athy's mana goes wild (jeanette's the activator, bc she has black magic)
- claude cures athy, which causes the black magic to affect him instead of her
- the black magic and their magic attributes don't match: hence why he has headaches and why it gets worse looking at athy, bc he gave his mana to athy and his is rly pure
- it feels better when he's with Jeanette bc she's a child of black magic and he got affected by it, the attributes match. however, being with her is detrimental bc it speeds up his death, the child of black magic speeds up the process of his 'curse.'
- i'm guessing in the original story dark claude curses claude using a different method, probably right before the debutante, and that's why he accepted Jeanette even though she was a product of ex-fiancee + dark claude
- ^this point above is also probably the reason claude is 'cursed' and dies with headaches in the original afterstory. he hated athy bc he mistook the headaches as a byproduct of heartache from seeing athy and her resemblance to Diana. he murders her to relieve the pain, and it does go away--because the pure mana goes away. however, he dies when Jeanette looks about 18-20, because now he's completely surrounded with black magic.

i have a whole document including pictures lmao but this *ALERT ALERT* just a theory. watch the actual story be way off and me look like a complete clown but hey.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh I'm not liking jen any time soon 😐 she gonna take the spot of athy I know it! I AM GONNA KILL CLAUDE IF HE STARTS LOVING JEN LIKE HE LOVED ATHY!
ATHY GIRL DO SOMETHING! THIS INNOCENT BITCH IS GONNA STEAL YO DADDY UNINTENTIONALLY 😭😭 and I think I have an idea of what happens after that novel ended as a "happy ending" . In some previous chapter they showed that claude was weak af, the maids were talking how he is ill and jen was asking for help but then the zombie bro came and did some magic shit to claude and thats where that scene ended. I'm guessing that what happened after the novel ended.
So that's why athy keep jen away from claude and from yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread