Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Apa

Claude is and WILL ALWAYS BE the hottest daddy and to whoever says otherwise,,, its on sight

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i cant take Jenette!! she didnt do anything wrong but get away from Claude!!!

Lucas bring ur ass here the palace needs u ghaddd for some reason I dont want Jennette and Claude to meet

i know i should keep calm and just drool over these daddies but jenette having an audience with papa claude gives me a ton of anxiety. he might just ask the whereabouts of athy but LP haunts me whenever jenette is near. lol

i just read it somewhere and i'm not sure if this is a spoiler but it seems that claude's headache is due to him trying to remember athanasia. and his headache disappears whenever jenette is around is because of her dark magic that is kind of released unconsciously. one of the reasons why on LP, he dislike athy and adores jenette

Dex-chan lover
So then does that mean in the original universe novel he accepted Jeanette around him because she
lessened his headaches? (which appear to be caused by whatever they're doing with curses from her being a.... Black magic baby?)
also yes lucas please come fix this situation your gf is in trouble young man.

NOOOOO I DON'T LIKE THIS. It seems anastasius curse will only feel better if Jeannate is by his side but as we all knew from previous season, a child born from dark magic is a curse itself and will bring misfortune to those close to them. NOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't take more pain :((( make it stoppppppppppp

I love you Bucci Gang, never change. This is the most I’ve laughed this entire week over a bunch of hot daddies and I am def not ashamed. Thank you all so much for the hard work! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread